It’s been almost a year since the first lockdown and arguably, as business owners we are all getting used to pivoting, working remotely and restrictions being placed on all aspects of our lives.
But that doesn’t make it easier and it can be overwhelming to keep on top of the key things that we need to be doing as business owners.
This is why we have produced a handy and practical checklist of The 5 Key things that SMEs should do in January.
Covering 5-key areas, this short checklist provides practical pointers for SMEs to focus on in January. The key areas are:
- Customers: Write to, or pick up the phone to, your key customers.
- Cashflow: Update your cashflow forecast.
- People: Look after your people.
- Tax Returns: File your self-assessment tax return and pay any tax due by 31st
- Brexit: Make sure you are Brexit ready.
You can download your copy of the checklist here.
Here For You
These continue to be challenging times. We want you to know that we are here, ready and able to help. Contact us.